Pacific diorama!

Started by Leon, 20 December 2011, 10:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Top-notch Leon - really nicely done  8)

Leon

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm actually really chuffed with it now.  There were a few panic moments, where I wasn't sure it would turn out right (not helped by the impending deadline!) but it's alright on the night!  I've just got in, so I'm gonna get the final touches done now, and then it'll be into the display case and wrapped up!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice one sir!
really looks good!  8) :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

If you haven't already done so, might I suggest an ink wash on the palm trees, just to damp them down?

Other than that - pretty damn good, Leon-san.  :-bd  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Theo

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

I need to grab some more pics of this actually, in it's display case.  It didn't get it's final coat of varnish as I didn't have time to get it done before Xmas day, so I'll have to bring it back and give it a spray when the father-in-law isn't looking!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!