Beating a Dead Horse

Started by Blaker, 04 August 2011, 12:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaker

I know, I know, this has been said many time before but. . . We really need some Cavalry for the 1792-1800 range for both the current Austrians and French. And artillery and crew for both.  Unless, the SYW range style of uniform works for the cav and artillery then it would be nice to have crossover codes for those minis  :)

And of course, you know its coming, some Cavalry and artillery and mounted officers for the 1809 Austrians  ;)

And then,  :D   some British and Prussian troops would be really keen  ;)

I know you have a very long list of need to dos, but cav and arty would really help in finishing those ranges   8)

Leon

The artillery are already there?  It's only 1 type of gun, but it's something!

I wouldn't see us adding anything to the 1812 ranges now.  We'd be more likely to extend the new Naps into those areas, as direct replacements.  On the new range, the Austrians will indeed have all the necessary additions, have a browse through the list to see exactly what will be coming: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1844.msg15258#msg15258.  Once all those are complete, the next step would of course be the Brits, and then the Prussians, Russians, etc, etc. will all be done eventually.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Blaker

Hey I remember that list now  :-[

I still didnt see the artillery code for the 1792-1800 Austrians or French on the web catalog is it in the PDF catalog?

Well then there is alot on the plate and how the designer is going to juggle which ones to do next will be a task for sure  ;)

Just thought another nudge would be in order, like you dont have enough of them already   :D

Leon

Quote from: Blaker on 04 August 2011, 01:10:24 AM
I still didnt see the artillery code for the 1792-1800 Austrians or French on the web catalog is it in the PDF catalog?

Nope, my bad, I was thinking of the 1812 stuff!  :-[

The earlier Revolution ranges aren't going to be done by the designer doing this overhaul of the Naps, we've reserved that range for the talented fingers of Clibinarium.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

"And then,  :D   some British and Prussian troops would be really keen  ;)"

I sort of had the idea that after Frederick's era Prussians were sometimes willing, but seldom keen.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.