Pendraken Fantasy Football League!

Started by Leon, 03 August 2011, 04:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shecky

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the constant glitches with the fantasy football league site?

Now when I check my standing in the different leagues it says that they are aware of some scoring problems and are working to fix them. The seem to fix one issue and others crop up.

The Grenadiers.

Leon

Quote from: Shecky on 23 August 2011, 01:44:44 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the constant glitches with the fantasy football league site?

What problem's have you had?

They seem to have fixed most of them so far, the live scoring is back up, and Sandinista's team has been added now.  The only one left I've spotted was logging in on Saturday afternoon.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

It looks like they havent updated the points from yesterday.

I also checked about an hour after the ManU Spurs game and the site was completely down.
It looks like they can't do any massive calculations without bringing the entire site down.

That,  and the fact that I'm toward the bottom of the table. :)

Leon

Quote from: Shecky on 23 August 2011, 02:47:39 AM
It looks like they havent updated the points from yesterday.

I also checked about an hour after the ManU Spurs game and the site was completely down.
It looks like they can't do any massive calculations without bringing the entire site down.

That,  and the fact that I'm toward the bottom of the table. :)

I noticed the site has been down while the matches are in progress, which was a shame, I thought they'd keep everything going for the live scoring.  All yesterday's points are up now, as are the ones from tonight's Utd/Spurs game.  The individual team points were updated a while before the league was though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

One more thing...

I have 80 total points but the table shows I have 79. Anyone else missing a point?

Leon

Quote from: Shecky on 23 August 2011, 05:02:57 PM
One more thing...

I have 80 total points but the table shows I have 79. Anyone else missing a point?

Hmm... that's odd, I've just checked on that?  Anyone else having similar problems?

Leon

OverPaidBadlyPlayed's had a fair old weekend there!  Young, Henderson and Adam in midfield, for a combined 45 points! 

I was gutted that I'd taken the Captain's armband off Rooney...  >:(

Leon

Top of the League, c'mon!!!   :D

(I'm gonna make the most of it while I can...!  ;) )

Leon

That's the pesky international break over, let's get back to some regular Premier League action!

Man Utd vs Liverpool @ 12:45pm today, and where am I?  In the van on the way down to SELWG!  :'(

Leon

Can't believe I had to go to a wedding yesterday, and missed the Manchester derby!   >:(

Some headlines so far:

"Man City fans have not seen a win like yesterday's since they were Chelsea fans."

"Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans celebrating the fact that Manchester City beat Manchester Utd is like celebrating when another man gives your wife an orgasm because you could not."

:D

Dazza

Quote from: Leon on 25 October 2011, 02:10:44 AM
"Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans celebrating the fact that Manchester City beat Manchester Utd is like celebrating when another man gives your wife an orgasm because you could not."
:D

this a bit like when Sunderland and Newcastle get beat, and the boro' fans are celebrating ?

and lets be honest i support only 2 football teams :  Liverpool and whoever play ManUre.

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

goat major

Schadenfreude is a wonderful thing. Its what keeps me going :)
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Commodore Rob

Well my team came third - do I get in the champions league now:-)

Leon

I unfortunately dropped like a bomb over the last few weeks after holding 2nd for a while...  :(

Got to say though, that's the most amazing afternoon of football I've ever seen, and I doubt it'll ever happen again.  It's going to take me until the start of the new season to recover!  :o

Sandinista

I won all 3 leagues I was in last year, this year it was 2nd, 5th and 8th  :'(