Pendraken Fantasy Football League!

Started by Leon, 03 August 2011, 04:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Well, I've had a quick look, but still can't make up my mind.  There's been some interesting transfers, but I'm wary of adding them, in case they don't start.  I made that mistake last year with 7 out of the 11 being new transfers, and only half of them played...  >:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Quote from: Shecky on 10 August 2011, 04:10:39 AM
Well, if it's any consolation, I've changed my team about 6 times today.
5 times this week for me

Leon

Yep, just done mine again.  I'm not really happy with the team though, so no doubt it'll get changed again before the weekend!  (That is if the season actually kicks off on time...  :-\  :(  )
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

PeterRushton

Oh well, just signed up for another season of angst, despair, hopelessness, pitting of wits (at least that bit doesn't take very long), confusion, and of course ultimate dissapointment - yes it's Fantasy Football 2011/12!

Come on you Donkeys...

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 10 August 2011, 06:13:56 PM
5 times this week for me

Have you joined the Pendraken league, I can't see your name in the League table?

ElefantEd

I'm in, but as I know zero about football my choices have been essentially random!

Now a fantasy cricket team I might have more idea about.

Still, this way is more fun!

Leon

Alan

I've been in a week or so. I've pretty much nailed it really. Leon, just send soem of that league of augsburg stuff. Thats would be great.

UP THE MILLERS!

A.

Leon

Don't forget to get your teams in before 11:30am Saturday morning!

nikharwood

Looks like there's some last minute rush: I can't login - keep getting an "over capacity" message  :'(

Leon

Maybe someone looted the server...  :D

nikharwood

I think they might have y'know...I've been trying to get in for hours - still no luck  :(

Leon

It's back up!  Team sorted, I can go to bed now!

nikharwood

Gah...FFS...still can't get in...not impressed. At all.  ~X( :-w :( >:(