Pendraken Fantasy Football League!

Started by Leon, 03 August 2011, 04:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Well, the new season kicks off soon, so it's time again for the Pendraken Fantasy Football League!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Entry is easy, simply follow the link above and register yourself.  You'll be guided through the process of choosing your team name (see note below!), and selecting your players (harder than you think!).  Once you've done that, you'll need to go to the 'My Leagues' tab (http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/), and click 'Join a league'.  A little window will appear where you need to select 'Private League' and click Next, and then you will need to enter the following league code:

574883-198944

And that's it!  You can play about with your team up until 11:30am on the first day of the season (13th Aug).

Now, on to the fun bit, the prizes!

The Winner of the League will win £25 worth of Pendraken credit!
The runner-up will receive £10 worth of Pendraken credit!

We will also have a small £5 prize for the winner of the Best Team Name, as chosen by Dave!

Give us a shout if you've got any questions on anything to do with your team, and we hope you all enjoy the coming season!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DanJ

Football  :o? you can't be serious, it'sm only just August, I thought we still had a few more weeks before the whole wretched footy thing kicked off  :'( :'( :'(

Shecky

Just joined. I'm keeping my name from last year so I'm out of the running for best name.

The Grenadiers will win it all this year

Or not...

Leon

Quote from: DanJ on 03 August 2011, 10:32:05 AM
Football  :o? you can't be serious, it'sm only just August, I thought we still had a few more weeks before the whole wretched footy thing kicked off  :'( :'( :'(

Only 10 days!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sixsideddice

I think The Duke of Wellington is quoted to have said: "If there`s anything in this world I know positively nothing about, it`s agriculture".

For me the same applies to football  @-)

.... I`m a sad case. I sometimes wonder what Im`missing out on  :-\

Six   :D

Dave Fairlamb

My prediction for the Next years football leigue... DAFTcasting FC will be top  8) sorry fellas but it's on the cards ;D. If not (this is very likley) I am a TOON fan (newcastle united) so disapointmet and misery  :'( is a default of most TOON fans! Still can't wait!  ;D

Alan

I'm in this. I will win this dead easy. I know about footy... being a rotherham fan... ahem.

goat major

Hi Alan - i work in Rotherham but manage to avoid the team for a better class of last minute goal conceders (c'mon Boro  :( >:()
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Season starts on Saturday, make sure you've got your team in!

8)

Leon

Season starts on Saturday, make sure you've got your team in!

8)

Commodore Rob

ok I have joined with my team the Harcourt Hamsters

Rob

Leon

Ah, for crying out loud!  >:(  The season's not even started and I've got 4 of my starting 11 out injured!  Stupid players... grumble...  :'(

Commodore Rob

at least it is unlimited transfers until the season starts

Leon

Quote from: Commodore Rob on 09 August 2011, 11:04:27 PM
at least it is unlimited transfers until the season starts

That's the only good thing, I've got to go rethink my team now...  :-\

Shecky

Quote from: Commodore Rob on 09 August 2011, 08:12:46 PM
ok I have joined with my team the Harcourt Hamsters

Rob

Sorry, I thought you said, "Haircut Hamsters" :)

Quote from: Leon on 09 August 2011, 08:20:08 PM
Ah, for crying out loud!  >:(  The season's not even started and I've got 4 of my starting 11 out injured!  Stupid players... grumble...  :'(

Well, if it's any consolation, I've changed my team about 6 times today.