Wellington in India

Started by Heliat, 29 July 2011, 03:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heliat

I'd love to see a range which covers the Anglo-Mysore and Anglo-Maratha wars from the 1790s-1820, including British in round hats, sepoys in various headwear and Mysore and Maratha regulars.

I realise this isn't a hugely popular period and that there are other ranges and sizes that cover the period, but I've really fallen for 10mm (I have just painted up a WSS British army; they are easy to paint yet look great!) I think this colourful period would lend itself well to 10mm, as do all horse and musket period armies (in my opinion)

much obliged

Elliot

(p.s. I'm new to the forum)

YORSTONS

You can add my vote.
Nice intresting period with lots of coulor.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Elephants and Cammels - always good....also rockets.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ben Waterhouse

Peritas

SV52

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Peritas

My GREAT vote please  ;)

Welcome

hamsterking

And artillery with muzzles in the shape of tiger's heads.

Dave T

Aquahog

I'll put my vote in. It's the only war I've successfully fought in Empire Total War. Must count for something. ;)

lentulus

Add my vote; I'd buy some parts if not all.

Aart Brouwer

I recently put up a blog post that might provide some inspiration..  8)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Natxo

d_Guy

Excellent first post, Heliat. You can sign me up for these also!
Sleep with clean hands ...