peter saying hi

Started by pbhawkin, 29 June 2011, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbhawkin

HI guys.
My Name is Peter and I make resin planes (mostly flyingboats and float planes as that is my passion) but also other 'interesting' aircraft too.
I am VERY much a garage kit maker I have long lead times and low output and do it for the fun of it rather than the money (I have a full time job for the money and a family to take up my time (and money ;) ).
I have a reasonable collection of 1/144 armour and AFVs but no-one close (I live 4 hours West of Sydney in a country town) to wargame with.

I have recently reduced the price on my 'GOLD' range of Beaufighter Mk.X and Spitfire Mk.XIVe kits for wargamers. This means they will not have the smaller bits like props, vacform canopy, undercarriage, rockets etc but are 30% cheaper than the usual kit.
'GOLD' range are planes designed by CAD and the master model made by CNC milling. They are up to commercial injected kit detail but are resin and have a range of options usually. By older kits were from wooden masters and are quite basic in comparison.

I am in the process of doing the following to 'Gold" standard as well:
Mk.II and Mk.VIII Beaufort,
Spitfire Mk.VIII,
Fw189,
Dornier Do17Z.

please feel free to ask questions or email me.

regards
Peter
regards
Peter
Mudgee, Australia

Gandalf

Hi Peter
Welcome to the forum.  Your kits look excellent mate.
Have you seen the rivets on that?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Welcome, nce looking stuff!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner