FPW Siege Gun Crews.

Started by YORSTONS, 23 August 2011, 07:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YORSTONS

I started my Krupp 15cm siege gun today, have to say i was very dissapointed with the crew figures. Basicaly figures from the field gun crews. How about some more appropriate figures to go with this heavy ordanance, toiling away with the heavy shells and other kit suitable for heavy artillery. We also need to have bigger crews for these guns, even if it puts the cost up a little.
Come on Leon, you no it makes sense.

Leman

You could try adding some of the generic engineers to the crew, who are toiling away with pick and shovel - a siege gun would be behind some form of defence.
DP
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Le Manchou

You should check with GHQ, they have a nice ACW siege gun collection you could easily convert (sorry to make advertising for an other miniature maker but Pendraken doesn't have this yet in its catalogue).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

YORSTONS

Thanks guys,

Is there a photo of the generic engineers?

Leon

They're in the releases pic here:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

YORSTONS