AWI Militia in Progress

Started by CorvetteK225, 21 June 2011, 12:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorvetteK225

I have been working on some colors for my militia and wanted to share a few pics.
They have yet to be sealed in Dullcote which will help even out their appearances while darkening the tones.

Thanks for looking.
Dave

Squirrel

Very nicely done Dave 8) Feel free to show more!

Photos like these are making it increasingly hard to resist :'(

Cheers,

Kev

Leon

Nice work, looking forward to seeing more of these.   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

CorvetteK225

Thanks for the kind comments.  :-[  I am wanting to play a Bunker Hill scenario with my shiny new BG rules set! I am well under way on the next eight figures. I have OCD so bad, that I move as slow as a turtle, and emotionally beat myself to death on any decision I make!  ;D

Dave

Kassad

Great work! Very detailed miniatures, my compliments.  =D>
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Great work!  Love the work on the shirt sleeves.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

goat major

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

CorvetteK225

Here's the first unit completed. I am well under way on the second.

Dave

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Those are really beautiful! Good work fella!  :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

DFlynSqrl

That unit looks great.  You AWI guys are starting to convince me to add it to my project list.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

Very appropiate use of color and magnificent painting! Congrat

Leveller Mutineer

nikharwood

Lovely - really nicely done  8)