A new VBCW vehicle!

Started by Leon, 20 June 2011, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Definately an NBFZ, pretty please with lace flowers :D.

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 22 June 2011, 01:05:39 AM
Which code would you want swopping, the only piece of armour I've got on your order is an FT17?  I'm not sure when the production mould will be done, we've not had chance to get onto the July releases yet.

Nope, the T-26 model was only done about 12 months ago.

Sorry Leon, the T26s relate to my July order which is yet to e submitted! I now have a policy of ordering amounts of whitemetal that I can paint and base and play in a reasonable time span. Let FT17 proceed and I will amend T26 in my next order!  Nothing worse than a heap of unpainted modes and figures.

Sunray

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 22 June 2011, 05:31:42 PM

Sorry Leon, the T26s relate to my July order which is yet to e submitted! I now have a policy of ordering amounts of whitemetal that I can paint and base and play in a reasonable time span. Let FT17 proceed and I will amend T26 in my next order!  Nothing worse than a heap of unpainted modes and figures.

Sunray

No worries!   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hurrah

Nice,

Just what my planned steel legion detachment needs.

Any plans for an earlier mark of Vickers light tank as well?