LVT AMTRACS

Started by Bertie, 19 June 2011, 08:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertie

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but just in case. My Pacific game is starting to take shape and I was wondering if there was any chance of producing.

M3 HALFTRACK WITH A 75MM GUN
LVT(A)1 37MM TURRET
LVT(A)4 75MM M8 TURRET

Thanks
Bertie

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

LVT(a)1 would be an easy conversion, just add Stuart turret to a deck with two MG mounts on it.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Bertie

Quote from: ianrs54 on 20 June 2011, 09:38:27 AM
LVT(a)1 would be an easy conversion, just add Stuart turret to a deck with two MG mounts on it.

IanS

That makes sense, the only down side is my fat finger syndrome, it would have a Stuart turret, 2 MG's and my index finger firmly stuck on the back of it. But perhaps :-\

Dickie255

;D Ha! Ha! I like the "fat finger syndrome" description. I also suffer from it, somehow, not matter how careful I am I always end up gluing my fingers together! Is some type of sick joke by the makers of superglue that they make a secret aperture on the tube so that it applies it to your fingers  :-\

Not as bad as rigging 1/1200th scale ships.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Dickie255 on 21 June 2011, 07:09:29 AM
;D Ha! Ha! I like the "fat finger syndrome" description. I also suffer from it, somehow, not matter how careful I am I always end up gluing my fingers together! Is some type of sick joke by the makers of superglue that they make a secret aperture on the tube so that it applies it to your fingers  :-\

It's that pesky moisture on your skin that reacts with the glue..  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!