20mm Searchlights

Started by Orcs, 27 September 2022, 11:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

I have just seen the 28mm Red Vectors search lights, any chance these will be scaled down to 20mm ?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 27 September 2022, 11:43:05 AMI have just seen the 28mm Red Vectors search lights, any chance these will be scaled down to 20mm ?

It's not on my list at the moment but I can ask the guys to have a look at that?  They're currently rescaling some of the WWII and generic stuff I think, but I'd not planned any Sci-Fi edits.

Shoot me an email to remind me and I'll get them to sort that out.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Quote from: Leon on 27 September 2022, 01:45:30 PMIt's not on my list at the moment but I can ask the guys to have a look at that?  They're currently rescaling some of the WWII and generic stuff I think, but I'd not planned any Sci-Fi edits.

Shoot me an email to remind me and I'll get them to sort that out.

I did think there were a strange shape for WW2, but given  I would only use them for an odd scenario or as table dressing I could cope with that.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 27 September 2022, 04:04:47 PMI did think there were a strange shape for WW2, but given  I would only use them for an odd scenario or as table dressing I could cope with that.

I think they were originally a Batsignal so we adjusted them slightly and called them Sci-Fi...!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!