Modifications for BP30 British Infantry in Greatcoat.

Started by GrumpyOldMan, 02 June 2011, 02:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyOldMan

Hi

I was thinking that with not too much work on these i.e. changing service cap for helmet, tam or glengarry you could expand the usefulness greatly with them also being useful for RCW, IWI and VBCW, and maybe even adding a lewis gun you'd get even more bang for your buck from the original figures.

Just a thought.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

NTM

Leon has stated before that if someone does some headswaps like this Pendraken can put them into production (if there is sufficient interest of course) e.g. someone put a US helmet on the Australian M60 gunner in the Vietnam range and it's now in production. So get out the scalpel and glue and send them to Leon.

Leon

Some of these may be covered by this little box of conversions I've got here.  It's mainly Middle East stuff, but I've got chaps in tam and glengarry I think, with kilt conversions?  I must get some pics taken.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Hi Leon

I'm busily searching through my hard drive trying to find photos of Black and Tans and I know I have some beauties of troopers in greatcoats, puttees and tams, including one with a lewis gun but I can't find them at the moment.

Here's some i came across:-

Here is a forum page devoted to it at http://irishconstabulary.com/topic/753/The-Auxiliaries?page=1.

Actually the Dismounted British cavalry could also be used with tam  :).

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

I'll pop it on the Requests list and see if anyone else fancies these.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!