WW1 Turks.

Started by Bertie, 25 May 2011, 10:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertie

Hi Leon, around 10 months ago you posted that you had a designer working on Turks/Arabs. What is the current situation?

Bertie

Leon

Quote from: Bertie on 25 May 2011, 10:24:55 PM
Hi Leon, around 10 months ago you posted that you had a designer working on Turks/Arabs. What is the current situation?

It was a chap who's done some conversion work to make some more Highlander codes, and also some chaps on camels.  We actually picked them up at Falkirk, but I've not photo'd them yet.  Overall, I've got 8 foot figures, and the 2 chaps on camels.  I'm expecting some more masters in the next couple of days, so I'll photo them all together and put them up.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bertie

Leon

Quote from: Bertie on 07 July 2011, 07:26:21 PM
Any news?

Oh yeah, forgot about these!  We'll need to get them mastered up so that we can take some up to the guy at Claymore, so I'll get something up to show you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bertie

Leon

Quote from: Bertie on 18 August 2011, 08:57:08 PM
:-\ :-\ :-\ :( Enough said?

:D   :P

In my defense, they don't photo too easily, as the conversions are only slight on some of them...  I'll go do them now.

Leon

18 August 2011, 09:43:21 PM #6 Last Edit: 18 August 2011, 09:49:21 PM by Leon
Right then, here you go:

Arab Regulars/Imperial Camel Riders in Arab keffiyeh headdress

Highlander rank and file - one in Bonnet (with the cap badge), one in Glengarry (with the two ribbons at the back)

Highlander rank and file and Highlander Officer

Highlander Bagpiper and kneeling Turkish Officer intended as a Machine Gun Officer but just as useful as an Infantry Officer

Dickie255

They look good! Especially the Highlanders. I'm thinking that that they might a useful addition or provide some more variety to the already existing Scots. in the colonial range. I'll look forward to their release

toolsey

Hello Leon
I think the highlanders are great as well, hope they will be available at some point.
Just the thing for WW1 middle east.

Bertie

Hi Leon, thanks for the pictures, these are good and will be usefull additions to the WW1 range. but to be honest i was really looking for an extra Turkish infantry figure or two. As on a personal note the current two figure look a little boring on a base. But as I say this is just my view.