Entries Discussion!

Started by sixsideddice, 20 May 2011, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Not long now, all entries must be in by midnight tonight!  8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sixsideddice

Very cool descriptions... very cool skulpt.

Nico

thx all :)

I'm working on a few more but don't think any of these will be anywhere near finished by midnight.

sixsideddice

hehe   nice work Annatar  :)

Vermis

Unfortunately procrastination and distraction scupper my schemes once again. (Blast you, procrastination and distraction!  Next time I shall be victorious!)  Congrats to all entrants who aren't so easily led astray by shiny things. :)

Ivan

Nico, hat down and thumbs up for your entry! niceee sculpts  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Some great work, well done everyone!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

I'll second that Lemmy....I pity the judges !

Cheers - Phil.

fred.

Well done to al the entrants, some really excellent work.

I'd be quite happy to see all of them released!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

nikharwood

Likewise - some cracking stuff  8)

Squirrel

Impressive work by everyone =D>

It'll be a tough job for the judges!

Cheers,

Kev

Nico

Thx again and yeah, some good stuff there :) - I take some pleasure in your descriptions Annantar, Ivan I like Fang's rider, he looks proud and determined. And Vermis: Shame on you ! Your Basilisk was outstanding.

Pity I won't be able to access a computer until monday  ... :( :-X

Anyway, good luck to everyone ! I'm curious  :)

Nico

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 20 September 2011, 08:14:48 AM
Random spam alert!

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 20 September 2011, 09:27:28 AM
What scale are they?

I didn't think they were his own work, so deleted the entry...  Plus, they'd never fit in a Dungeon anyway.  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!