Entries Discussion!

Started by sixsideddice, 20 May 2011, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Like it, very cool fgure. It has a bit of yeti, a bit of Wompa, not what you would expect to meet, but very scary! NICE SCULPT!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Sandinista

Love the Honey Monster, would buy that :)

Techno

Same here !

The scorpion and the yeti are brilliant !

Cheers - Phil.

Annatar

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Some very nice entries coming in here!  Great stuff.   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Annatar

@ capthugeca

very nice !!! The bewildered look on his faceist great !!!  :-bd
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

capthugeca

Quote from: Annatar on 23 June 2011, 02:28:17 PM
@ capthugeca

very nice !!! The bewildered look on his faceist great !!!  :-bd

Thanks, Annatar

Yes, I used a mirror to get it just right.......didn't know I looked bewildered though!  :)

Hugh
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Techno

That's come out extremely well Capthugeca....Spot on that man ! :-bd

Cheers - Phil.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

29 June 2011, 01:11:00 AM #24 Last Edit: 29 June 2011, 01:25:31 PM by Leon

capthugeca

Quote from: Leon on 29 June 2011, 01:11:00 AM
Now that is a nice Squig!

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2779.msg26957#msg26957

Second that!  :-bd

Not that it is a squig, of course. In fact, nothing like a squig. Don't know where anyone could even imagine that it is a squig.
[Just covering your back from any legal action, Leon.  :D]

nikharwood

Nah, you're right. Clearly not a Squig, those are made in much biggerer scale by Someone Else...y'know, them wot invented "The Hobby" TM

That sculpt of Karl's looks pretty much like a Squog to me  :) And a very nice Squog at that.  8)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 29 June 2011, 09:06:20 AM
Nah, you're right. Clearly not a Squig, those are made in much biggerer scale by Someone Else...y'know, them wot invented "The Hobby" TM

That sculpt of Karl's looks pretty much like a Squog to me  :) And a very nice Squog at that.  8)

Silly me, you're right!  Definitely more of a Squog.... (To be honest, I'd never heard of a Squig, and thought it was his name for the sculpt!)

Although it does have other meanings apparently: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squig   :o

capthugeca

Second thought, Privateer, it's an awful scuplt! Next time do one to the second definition on urban dictionary and forget the 10mm scale. Life size would be better.  ;)

privateer

Sorry thats my fault for calling it that, my partner thinks it looks like me when I have just discovered that their is pudding (the smile I think) This is a smaller and better one of a sculpt that Karl did about 15 years ago, that one had not legs and no tail and the teeth were different - not the same at all really

So again sorry for the mis spelling of the name of the creature.

David