Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

I'll go and wash my mouth out.  ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil

jchaos79

Now it is time for some characters

Project: Outlaws from the Empire

Character: Jens the wanderer (hero)

This famouse burglar wander across the Empire, cheating, stealing and assaulting to the rich coaches of the nobility. He works alone, with only company of his mule. Hated by the Counts and beloved by the peasants he is handsome, a heartbreaker and quite polite and sofisticated during his robberies.

Project: No project asociated

Character: Aelfgar the assasin

Probably Aeflgar had battled in Hasting, probably he earned the nickname of assasin for some reason, probably he is a good sailor, but for sure, Aelfgar loves the beer, the brawl and the party!

Womble67

Very nice

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

We haven't got any lupins, honestly.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Look....I happen to know this is the lupin express !

Very nice work again 'J' !
Cheers - Dennis Moore (Come along Concorde !)

jchaos79

Project: Kislev Infantry

Unit: Town militia and fishmen

In times of necessity and war, town militia and even the river fishmen from Kislev are called to war in order to defend their homeland. Not heavy armour, not too well equiped, but they have guts and know how to face Chaos.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Bodvoc

I love the whole range of figures and painting you have been doing, great imagination at play here, well done!
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Techno

jchaos79

Thanks for the comments

Project: Wierd War II, British army

Unit: Desert Rats, secret arm of the 8th army.

In 1946 world continues. German and British are in a race of technology and genetic combination is appearing as a rude tool for enhance soldiers. While german collect genes beyond the Himalaya seeking for the ario- übersoldaten, british scientific search in the opposite direction. They do not matter to breed soldiers with one of the more resilient creature of the earth...rats.

Experiment 52 was a quite succeed and the subject survive its first 48 hours of life. Now they have to test the new soldiers in the deserts of Tunez. This new division belongs to the 8th army so Desert rats are back into the war.

The section has 3 regular bases of soldier with granades and hand weapons.

The section also have a support machine gun, and panzerfaust (captured to german) anti vehicle. Sometimes the soldier reject the rat genes starting with ticks and sucidal tendencies, last figure is representing this (for special rule).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

That's what they look like! Brilliant!

Edmund2011

Great painting job. The figures remind me the old 2000 AD comic style from the eighties, cool stuff...

Techno

jchaos79

Project: Poseidon and fishmen army

Unit: 2nd shoal, Clown fishmen

The comander of this unit is called Nemo. Once when Nemo was a child he rescued his own father from the net of the humans, then Nemo make the oath of never have mercy with the mammals.