Show: Phalanx, St Helens

Started by Leon, 10 May 2011, 04:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

The Phalanx show is being held on Saturday 18th June, and hopefully we'll actually make it there this year!  Any pre-orders will need to be with us before Saturday 11th please!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dickie255

Hi Leon

A few questions........

I'll be going to the show and I'm wondering how do I order so that I can pick the stuff up there?

What goodies do you take to the shows (for the impulse buy(s)) ?

There a warboot (an indoor carboot) of second hand wargaming stuff in the Manchester area on the 19th June. Would it be ok to post the details?

Many thanks

Leon

Quote from: Dickie255 on 17 May 2011, 06:37:50 AM
I'll be going to the show and I'm wondering how do I order so that I can pick the stuff up there?

Just pop us a list of what you'd like through to d.pengilley@btinternet.com and we'll get it sorted for you.

What goodies do you take to the shows (for the impulse buy(s)) ?

We'll have all the army packs, 1000pt Anc/Med armies, and flags.  A variety of WW1/2 vehicles, and decals.  Resin scenics and Dungeon's.  If there's anything you're interested in seeing, let us know and we'll bring it along.

There a warboot (an indoor carboot) of second hand wargaming stuff in the Manchester area on the 19th June. Would it be ok to post the details?

Yeah, no bother, just pop it in either the Shows or Chat & News section.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dickie255

Thanks for the information. and I'll try to get my order emailed to you ASAP once I've made my mind up. I'll also let you know if there's anything that I might want to see at the show....the only thing that comes to mind at the moment is the resin buildings. I've posted details of the warboot on the chat & news

ta very much  :)

Leon

Pre-orders in by Saturday 11th please!

Leon

And off we go, hope to see you there!