Hello From Riga, Latvia

Started by aercdr, 26 March 2010, 07:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aercdr

A long time wargamer -tabletop and cardboard.  Moved into the wonderful world of Pendraken 10mil last year.  Have a good sized early/mid war WWII German and Soviet force based up for BKC II.  Working on expanding that.  Also want to move into FPW and will place an order for both periods for Salute when the web site is back up and running.
Sadly we lost Bruce on June 28, 2011. RIP.

Nosher

Richard M? Is that you? If it isn't I know a wargamer who moved to Riga in the last twelve months or so who you might want to hook up with. Damn fine chap ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Hi, welcome to the Forum! 

The website is back online now, it was just a slight glitch as we prepare to switch to the new one. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

aercdr

No Nosher, my name is Bruce Rogers.  If you could find a way to hook me up with Richard M, it would be much appreciated.  I work at the US Embassy and we have a small group of gamers.

Megamatman

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to the Forum!  :)

Matt
Megamatman

Nosher

No problem Bruce, I'll ping Richard an email and link him to the forum.

Hopefully you two will be able to get together. He's in shipping, ports and logistics internationally. ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Crazy Dog

Hi There

My friend Nosher  in England let me know that you are based at Riga and suggested we get in touch.  It would be great to find another gamer(s) in Latvia.    Have been here for about 18 months, and work as a consultant across Europe in ports and shipping and in UK every other week or slightly less.

Hows best to get in touch and shall we arrange a coffee somewhere ?

Cheers

Richard

aercdr

Richard,

my home e-mail is bruce@denkifuro.com and my mobile is 26123048.  I will be out for the next few weeks, but we could just pick a time after the 12th when you are in town and we can meet at the French Bakery or a double coffee.

Let me know what works for you.

Bruce