1813-1815 Prussians scheduled?

Started by Jagger, 11 February 2012, 04:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagger

Are the 1813-1815 Prussians on the "to do" list?  It is the only nation now missing from the major Napoleonic combatents.  The Prussians were a major force in the 1813-1814 campaigns along with the Russians and Austrians.  And they played a substantial role in the Waterloo campaign.  I also think the organization of the Prussian army produces a very interesting offensive force.

Anyway, curious if the 1813-1815 Prussians are on the drawing board yet?  Any chance we might see some this year?

Leon

Nothing scheduled at the moment, so I wouldn't expect anything this year.  The current plan is to finish the full French and Austrian lists, with a short dabble in the Brits as well along the way.  After that we've not made any definite plans.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jagger

Ok, thanks!  Just curious.  I imagine 1809 French/Austrians and Peninsula Brits combined with ACW will keep me busy this year.  Keeping my fingers crossed for Prussians next year.