Chest / trunk

Started by O Dinas Powys, 01 May 2011, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Unless I've managed to miss it, what the Dungeon range could do with is a treasure chest or three!

Also useful for baggage trains and pirate booty  :D
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Yeah, we could do with something like that.  There's a variety of various pots / crates / boxes in the ECW range and the WW2 stowage, which could be used.  You could also attempt a bit of conversion on this Monster: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/DN9-p5164/

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

agtfos

Aha, add some feet and it's 'The luggage'

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

02 May 2011, 10:59:11 PM #4 Last Edit: 02 May 2011, 11:07:04 PM by O Dinas Powys
Quote from: agtfos on 02 May 2011, 01:48:38 AM
Aha, add some feet and it's 'The luggage'

P1010103 by Meirion, on Flickr

O Dinas Powys

I guess there's also the Pigeon Carrier

The listing says 5, so I assume 5 pairs?  The bloke could be useful for a thief conversion.

Quote from: Leon on 01 May 2011, 02:04:04 PM
Yeah, we could do with something like that.  There's a variety of various pots / crates / boxes in the ECW range and the WW2 stowage, which could be used.  [/url]

I've got EC26, very useful for barrels and buckets.  Probably going to use the cannon balls for spiders eggs or something.  What do you get in GR178 (and are there any other codes)?

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Certain if you asked nicly Dave would send you just the baskets.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: ianrs54 on 06 May 2011, 08:14:02 AM
Certain if you asked nicly Dave would send you just the baskets.

IanS

Yeah, that's a possibility.  Although a thief at work and several chicken strangling cultists could also be useful!

Cheers,

Meirion

OldenBUA

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 05 May 2011, 03:56:52 PM
What do you get in GR178 (and are there any other codes)?

It's different small items, ammo boxes, jerrycans, bedrolls, spare tracks, stuff like that.

There's also GR44 Boxes and sacks, which has some wooden crates/boxes and some sacks. And GR141 Boxes and stoves, which has some different boxes (two together in a single cast), and some stoves! These are round, drum-like, with a chimney sticking out and a hatch/grill in front. Maybe a bit too advanced for your average dungeon, but could look cool (or is that hot?) in a wizards lab type setting.

Alex
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: OldenBUA on 06 May 2011, 07:59:58 PM
Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 05 May 2011, 03:56:52 PM
What do you get in GR178 (and are there any other codes)?

It's different small items, ammo boxes, jerrycans, bedrolls, spare tracks, stuff like that.

There's also GR44 Boxes and sacks, which has some wooden crates/boxes and some sacks. And GR141 Boxes and stoves, which has some different boxes (two together in a single cast), and some stoves! These are round, drum-like, with a chimney sticking out and a hatch/grill in front. Maybe a bit too advanced for your average dungeon, but could look cool (or is that hot?) in a wizards lab type setting.

Alex

Thanks for the info Alex. GR44 and GR141 sound much more useful.

nikharwood

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 01 May 2011, 01:06:41 PM
Also useful for baggage trains and pirate booty  :D

Ah well - I did try to let someone else pick up on this...and have been a model of self-restraint for over a week now...so it's time to succumb...

Pirate booty eh? Couldn't agree more - I vote for these:

I thank you, I thank you.

I'll get me coat  :-[ ;D

fred.

Christ, that first one's rough.  :o
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

nikharwood

Quote from: fred12df on 10 May 2011, 10:10:25 PM
Christ, that first one's rough.  :o

She's no match for the last two certainly...not sure I'd be crawling over her to get to you though Forbes  ;) ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thought the totty thread had been very very very very quiet!!!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: nikharwood on 10 May 2011, 10:05:51 PM
Ah well - I did try to let someone else pick up on this...and have been a model of self-restraint for over a week now...so it's time to succumb...

I too have been a model of restrain O:-) - although only for two days - but I feel I must point out:

Bit off topic mate - not much chest on display there!  ;)

Will you be able to avoid the obvious response Nik?  8)