'First Look' Napoleonic Austrians!

Started by Leon, 01 May 2011, 02:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Rob on 14 February 2013, 10:52:40 AM
I'll say it again, What a good company Pendraken is.

When will they be ready to order?

8)

They'll be in the March releases, so only a fortnight to wait!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Rob

Quote from: Leon on 14 February 2013, 01:56:51 PM
8)

They'll be in the March releases, so only a fortnight to wait!

Excelent, I will put together an order and probably pick it up from WMMS if that fits.  :)

Leon

Just tidying up some loose ends with the Austrians, and we've now got the limber teams through from the designer.  There's some Austrian releases coming through in the April batch, so keep an eye out for those, and we'll get these sorted for soon after.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

Looking forward to picking up as many new goodies as poss at Carronade in May!

There's some nice new stuff there! Interesting to see a French colonel change sides! He must have turned Royalist!
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dragoon

Quote from: Leon on 09 January 2013, 08:45:40 AM
We need to keep the sales in mind as we go forward, so we can keep plugging away at the 1809 lists, but we do need to hit the Brits to keep the sales and money coming in to pay for more design.

8)

A year ago
Regards

Mike L

Leon

Quote from: Dragoon on 14 December 2013, 10:46:26 PM
A year ago

Correct, then we needed to get the WW1 revamp done, so that's taken up most of the design time since May roughly.

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dragoon on 14 December 2013, 10:46:26 PM
A year ago

Yep, Rome wasn't built in a day. I've just received the 1866 Austrian gun-teams I commissioned over twelve months ago. Nothing happens very fast in this business.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net