'First Look' Napoleonic Austrians!

Started by Leon, 01 May 2011, 02:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: J.S. on 19 January 2013, 12:21:24 PM
(I didn't like the cavalry of other manufacturers and Uhlans weren't on the initial release plan of Pendraken, as far as i remember).

For some reason they got missed off the list posted on the Forum, but they were on the master list here.

8)

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 19 January 2013, 11:52:54 AM
Any news on the EH Karl Legion figures that I'm sure were previewed a while back?  Not that I need them yet!

They've just been master moulded, along with the engineers, so they will be coming soon.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Why would any "trooper" (i.e. cavalryman) even contemplate facing opposing cavalry on foot?  :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

he's a French Dragoon, and slod his horse to Tesco for Burgers ?  :D :D

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

I assumed the request was for a kneeling foot figure to use in square formations?

:-\

Hertsblue

My small pedantry was meant to point out that "trooper" is not an infantryman.  :P

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: Hertsblue on 20 January 2013, 04:07:47 PM
My small pedantry was meant to point out that "trooper" is not an infantryman.  :P

:D ;)

mollinary

Quote from: Hertsblue on 20 January 2013, 04:07:47 PM

Tell that to the French "cavalry" who had eaten their "transport"on the way back from Moscow!  (why is there never a Tesco's when you need one?) ;) ;)

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Nav

Quote from: Leon on 20 January 2013, 03:31:48 PM
I assumed the request was for a kneeling foot figure to use in square formations?

:-\

yes you are right Leon a kneeling british infantryman to use in square formation sorry for the confusion

17-21l

These babies will paint up beautifully - darn I only popped up on the site to have a little nosey - Just completed a massive Anglo spanish army!! and now you produce these  >:(
You absolute rotters  :)
Read somewhere about future Nappy Brits - and the requests not to make them prior to completing the other Nappy ranges. In my opinion I think the answer of " we need to think of sales" etc is completely correct.
I have spent lots and lots of wonga with MM and Bend sinster to create a British army (traitor!! - I know -sorry) due to Pendraken not doing the range yet - and as we all know every boy dreams of a British napoleonic army thrashing the French - so its got to be a seller.
With the news that the Brits are on their way I will obviously be stupid enough to expand to a stupid unplayable size  :'(
have we got a list of whats on the menu and time bands Leon??
By the way I did use the pendraken French revolution range for Spanish in bicorns - which work well enough

B Carl
God save the Queen
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: 17-21l on 21 January 2013, 11:25:22 AM
have we got a list of whats on the menu and time bands Leon??

Not yet, but we'll try and get one done asap.

8)

WeeWars

Napoleonic Austrian Uhlans!

These are the very same lances that the Polish Chevaulegers of the Imperial Guard wrestled from the hands of Austrian uhlans (using them on their former owners) which lead to them adopting the traditionally Polish weapon.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Rob on 17 January 2013, 02:33:58 PM
I think that would be perfect Leon.

And just for Rob, a second rank Uhlan, with sabre and carbine!

8)

Hertsblue

www.rulesdepot.net

Rob

Quote from: Leon on 13 February 2013, 09:09:57 PM
And just for Rob, a second rank Uhlan, with sabre and carbine!

8)

Wow, so cool  8), what can I say?
THANKS   <:-P :-[ :D:-bd

(i think it would be good idea to let everyone buy them though  ;D)

I'll say it again, What a good company Pendraken is.

When will they be ready to order?

Cheers, Rob :)