First batch of Theme Packs!

Started by Leon, 22 April 2011, 01:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

22 April 2011, 01:25:25 PM Last Edit: 24 December 2011, 04:42:39 AM by Leon
Here are the finalised 5 Dungeon Theme Packs, which are now available on the website here: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Fantasy-c21/Dungeon-Packs-sc206/   Each one is designed to give around 15-20 monsters, and a little bit of extra furniture.  I've not included extra Dungeon modules with them, for a couple of reasons.  Firstly, people will have a whole load of pieces from the Dungeon and Booster packs, so can add extra's as they prefer.  Secondly, it would mean that the theme packs would have to be boxed for posting, and that pushes the costs up.

Thanks for the input on these folks!

DNP3 -  The Rat King's Lair - £7.50
16 x assorted rats (FR...)
3 x lurker rat bases (FR10)
2 x food tables (DN28)
1 x sewer beast (DN45)
2 x sewer entrance (DN55)

DNP4 - The Pharoah's Tomb - £7.50
4 x Anubis troops with sword (FEY1)
4 x Anubis troops with spear (FEY2)
4 x Pharoah's guard (FEY3)
4 x mummies (FU12)
2 x bat swarms (AC12)
1 x giant snake (DN48)
1 x remains and bones (DN51)
1 x treasure pile (DN20)

DNP5 -  Domain of the Drow - £7.50
16 x assorted dark elves (FDE...)
3 x witch elves (FDE7)
1 x dark elf hero (FDE10)
3 x spiders (AC15)
1 x stone altar (DN19)
1 x torture rack (DN30)
1 x giant fungus (DN12)
2 x raptors (FDE6)
2 x trap doors (DN14)

DNP6 - The Goblin Stronghold - £7.50
16 x assorted goblins (FG...)
5 x warwolves (FG6)
1 x food table (DN28)
2 x chair (DN26)
1 x pit demon (DN41)
2 x ogre (AC25)
2 x troll with club (FT1)
3 x spiders (AC15)
2 x weapon racks (DN23)

DNP7 - Heroes Booster - £1.95
6 x Heroes (Dwarf w/ sword, Wood Elf w/ sword, Hill Dwarf w/ hammer, Halfling w/ club, High Elf w/ sword, Gnome w/ axe)
2 x pack mules (AC21)
1 x camp fire (DN17)
1 x crate of apples (DN22)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Looking good Leon  8)

How about some spiders to add to the gobbos? Gobbos luv spidies  :)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 22 April 2011, 02:03:00 PM
How about some spiders to add to the gobbos? Gobbos luv spidies  :)

Done!  Just need about 80p - £1's worth to add to that one now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Arsenus

That looks good!

Maybe can you make "The Sand orcs ' Ziggourat"?
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 22 April 2011, 02:07:08 PM
Done!  Just need about 80p - £1's worth to add to that one now.

Weapon racks DN23?

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 22 April 2011, 02:40:10 PM
Weapon racks DN23?

Done!  So that completes the Gobbo pack.  I'm looking for one more pack to complete a set of 5 for release.  There were some great suggestions in the other thread, but I wasn't sure which to go with in the end.  Any preferences folks?

nikharwood

22 April 2011, 03:11:13 PM #6 Last Edit: 22 April 2011, 06:33:36 PM by nikharwood
Heroes, sidekicks & others [pack animals, civilians...] - then you could focus on more monster-types for next time  8)

capthugeca

Quote from: nikharwood on 22 April 2011, 03:11:13 PM
Heroes, sidekicks & others [pack animals] - then you could focus on more monster-types for next time  8)

Second that!
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Steve J

Theme packs look really good so far 8) :).

OldenBUA

These packs certainly have a nice feel to them.

And I still agree that a Heroes and sidekicks pack would be a good addition. For starters I'd go with a Fantasy one. But maybe later you could add Pulp Heroes, Arabian Nights or Pirates? There's a lot of potential in the various ranges, but you have to find the right figures. And having everything sorted into one pack helps a lot.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

sixsideddice

Sweet!!!

I`ll be picking of each and every one of those on the list...  I`ll probably save and buy them all in one go knowing me  ;)

Heroes, sidekicks & others [pack animals, civilians...] - then you could focus on more monster-types for next time 

Seconded   :-bd

Luddite

Looks excellent Leon.

Heros pack thirded.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

I'll have a pick through the codes and see if I can find 5 suitably 'Heroic' figures to put a small pack together.

Luddite

I'd suggest expanding the pack to include a good selection of horoes, some doughty looking henchment, porters, servants, etc., and perhaps a few pit-ponies for hauling all that loot.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 27 April 2011, 01:08:57 AM
I'd suggest expanding the pack to include a good selection of horoes, some doughty looking henchment, porters, servants, etc., and perhaps a few pit-ponies for hauling all that loot.

I'll have a good browse through, some stuff might be limited, as the historical ranges are a touch smaller than the Fantasy.  We do have pack mules and maybe some of the beggars...