Sunny Suffolk

Started by Nosher, 09 March 2010, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Directed here by Nik whose desperate to convert me to God's Own Scale ;)

My only venture so far is Colonial Marines and Aliens and they are fab ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Megamatman

Welcome Nosher. Hopefully we'll be able to convert you fully to 10mm!

Matt
Megamatman

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 09 March 2010, 01:14:37 PM
Directed here by Nik whose desperate to convert me to God's Own Scale ;)

My only venture so far is Colonial Marines and Aliens and they are fab ;D

Maybe the Fantasy should be the next step...  ;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Don't get nosher started on his fantasies for goodness' sake...this is a family forum, right?!  ;D

Nosher

Thats scandalous Nik (but funnily enough quite truthful! :D)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

We've got some Helpless Maidens, and some naked Amazons you could quite easily feed to the Aliens...!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Leon, mate - you're only encouraging him  ;)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 09 March 2010, 09:05:05 PM
Leon, mate - you're only encouraging him  ;)

Ever the salesman...!