French Revolutionary Wars Russians

Started by Giobaratto, 14 April 2011, 09:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giobaratto

I'm sure this won't be took into consideration until 2012, but if you plan to develop the French Revolutionary Wars range, russians in bicornes will be great for my planned 1799 campaign.
:)

Rob_H

Blaker

MooseDontBounce

Me four.  BTW I'm working on a 1796-97 Piedmont army in 10mm.
Next French, Austrian then Russian for the semi-complete 1796-1800 time frame.

Blaker

No way, what figures are you using for the Piedmont army?  Not trying to hi-jack this thread, Russian Revolutionary figures would be a great addition to the range, not to mention some cavalry!   :D

MooseDontBounce

Quote from: Blaker on 15 April 2011, 07:28:08 PM
No way, what figures are you using for the Piedmont army?  Not trying to hi-jack this thread, Russian Revolutionary figures would be a great addition to the range, not to mention some cavalry!   :D
I'm using Pendraken Austrian Revolution Fusiliers for light infantry and AWI British in roundhats for foreign infantry.  I'm using another manufacturer's 1806 Saxon's for Line Infantry, Grenadiers, Cavalry and Artillery.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!