F.A.O Chelski fans (sorry Nik :D )

Started by Megamatman, 08 April 2011, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Leon

Have they sacked Ancelotti?  I've missed the news all weekend, but just saw something on the BT Yahoo news...?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Sacked in a corridor at Goodison I was told. Well done stylish Chelski

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 23 May 2011, 06:05:18 PM
Sacked in a corridor at Goodison I was told. Well done stylish Chelski

That's nice of Abramovich..!  Didn't Avram Grant get sacked at Wigan and refused entry onto the team bus back to West Ham?   :o
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dazza

WANTED!!

A Reliable person to look after any player I buy, and play who I tell you. Please apply Roman Abramovich c/o Stamford Bridge , Chelsea, London.

Anyone who wishes to run things there way need not apply,
p.s. If Mr Mourinho would like to reapply, I'd be happy to let him try again.

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WIN THE ECL and anything else is a bonus.........

Signed

R A

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

snafu

Should have read ..........

ХОТЕЛ!!

Надежный человек для любого игрока я купить и играть, который я говорю вам. Обращайтесь, Роман Абрамович через Стэмфорд Бридж, Челси, Лондон.

Любой, кто хочет запустить путь вещей там не применяются,
p.s. Если г-Н Моуринью хотели бы повторно, то я бы счастливы дать ему попытку.

Вам будет быть необходимо чтобы выиграть стэк и все остальное, это бонус.........

;)
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021