1860/70's Dismounted Dragoons/Hussars and firing/skirmishing line! Please read!

Started by Leon, 08 April 2011, 02:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameronian

Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leon

Quote from: maciek on 27 April 2011, 10:18:15 AM
Great !
When will they be released ?

We wouldn't be receiving them until the end of May at the earliest, so we wouldn't have them moulded until June probably.

Quote from: cameronian on 27 April 2011, 12:24:08 PM
Great news; thanks Leon  ;)

Dave's actually been working on the Hussar today, so we may have that one a bit quicker.  He's taken a head from one of the mounted Hussars, popped it on a kneeling figure, and added the pelisse.  Once it's cured I'll get some pics taken.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cameronian

Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

privateer

hello Leon

Will the infantry be available for purchase as a bulk lot to flesh out armies. I will be looking for a 100 or so of each type

Leman

Hi Leon,
would also be interested in bulk numbers of mid C19th infantry.
DP
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

They'll be getting designed during May, so I wouldn't expect to receive them and get them moulded until the July Releases at the earliest.  They'll be in the regular 30 figure packs.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!