Expanding Sci-fi range

Started by blacksmith, 06 April 2011, 09:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 07 April 2011, 04:23:22 PM
I suppose multipart  craft would be a way forward. a boxy kind of a craft which would give the flat pour surface on one end allowing bow and stern parts to be cast separately etc?

The more boxy the better really!  We cast the A7V in resin, and it just rips the moulds apart within about 10 castings, because of the overhang front and rear, and the detail on the sides.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Kassad

A dropship, like Aliens movie Cheyenne vehicle, could be a great addiction to SF range I think.
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

blacksmith

And of course, a blister of crew and pilots ala Firefly or Han Solo, with some robots non C3PO and non R2D2. A blister of sci-fi adventurers mostly with pistols is a must.

Maenoferren

Quote from: blacksmith on 07 April 2011, 09:41:18 PM
And of course, a blister of crew and pilots ala Firefly or Han Solo, with some robots non C3PO and non R2D2. A blister of sci-fi adventurers mostly with pistols is a must.
Firefly please :D :D :D grovel,  B) B) grovel
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

nikharwood

Maenoferren

oh yeah can one of them look like a tall Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazard and be dressed like colonel Saunders please armed with a shotgun and a piece of Fried chicken  :D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Squirrel

Quote from: Maenoferren on 08 April 2011, 12:09:17 AM
oh yeah can one of them look like a tall Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazard and be dressed like colonel Saunders please armed with a shotgun and a piece of Fried chicken  :D

;D

Cheers,

Kev

Kassad

Quote from: blacksmith on 07 April 2011, 09:41:18 PM
Yess! Also for me. SF adventurers can be very usefull, in many setting.
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!