Millions and Millions!

Started by Leon, 02 April 2011, 01:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Fenton on 17 April 2011, 12:57:45 PM
We could always go slightly continental and have a Chocolate hobnob instead
Chocolate hobnobs be continental? What faraway island are you on?

Oh, wait..  :D

Cheers,
Aart

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 17 April 2011, 06:47:24 PM
Chocolate hobnobs be continental? What faraway island are you on?

Oh, wait..  :D

Cheers,
Aart

GREAT Britain........

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

commission

2000000!!!!!

So do you get some kind of medal or award or sumfing? 'Cos you bloomin' deserve one.....
Especially having to put up with us misfits, nutters and 'Orgs' from the planet Zarg*&@.
wibble wibble
;D

Leon

Quote from: commission on 18 April 2011, 02:28:55 PM
2000000!!!!!
So do you get some kind of medal or award or sumfing?

Not unless we make ourselves one!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

alnewhaven

Quote from: Leon on 18 April 2011, 02:42:03 PM

Add that to the request list   ;D
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
-(Sign over the entrance to the SR-71 operating location Kadena, Japan).

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Quote from: Leon on 18 April 2011, 02:42:03 PM

You know what would be really handy for getting an award made? A company that casts things in metal?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: fred12df on 18 April 2011, 07:45:17 PM
You know what would be really handy for getting an award made? A company that casts things in metal?
Hmmm...
It would have to be heavy enough not to bounce around as you wore it, but not be too expensive...
So that's gold out..
Maybe somekind of silvery material?
Now, if you could just cast it out of some kind of lead/tin alloy?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

No, I've got nothing here.  Anyone else any ideas?
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Minenfeld

I reckon it's just Leon pressing his refresh button on his browser, ooer !  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Minenfeld on 20 April 2011, 04:49:44 PM
I reckon it's just Leon pressing his refresh button on his browser, ooer !  ;)

^#(^

Aart Brouwer

It would be interesting to know how those views are spread geographically, what the forum member/non-member ratio is, etcetera. I mean it can't be just Nick refreshing the totty thread every two minutes.

Or can it?  B)

Cheers,
Aart

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

nikharwood

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 20 April 2011, 08:13:06 PM
It would be interesting to know how those views are spread geographically, what the forum member/non-member ratio is, etcetera. I mean it can't be just Nick refreshing the totty thread every two minutes.

Or can it?  B)

Dunno mate - who's Nick? Must be a bit of a slacker if he's only refreshing it every two minutes  ;) :P ;D

Last Hussar

That's coz he's using his mouse 'left handed' :o
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

21 April 2011, 01:34:13 AM #29 Last Edit: 21 April 2011, 01:35:58 AM by Leon
Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 20 April 2011, 08:13:06 PM

I don't have any stats on the member/non-member breakdown, but from last weeks visitors the top 10 were:

United Kingdom - 60.3%
United States - 8.2%
France - 5.5%
Germany - 3.9%
Spain - 2.8%
Sweden - 2.7%
Australia - 2.4%
Poland - 2.4%
China - 1.9%
Netherlands - 1.6%

Surprising that the Netherlands are so low, and Belgium is missing.