More SCW

Started by Jim Ando, 01 April 2011, 08:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Ando

Hi

I don`t want to sound ungreatfull but how much more SCW  stuff is to come. I must admit it`s not my chosen period but it seems like every possible troop type is covered and I mean every single possible configuration of every possible troop type that ever fought even a single small action is being released. I`ve been waiting a few years even for one new type of french infantry (in bush hats) for the indo china range. They`re really nice figures I`ll give you that  but please consider us gamers who have no interest in the SCW at all.

Jim

Leon

The SCW range is one that's expanding without us consciously doing it really.  Our full-time designer hasn't done anything for it since the Personalities and Casualties, which was back in January.  A lot of the stuff we've released has been conversions, done by one of our customers.  This is really helpful, as it means that our regular designers can get on with other areas, while we can still add useful codes to the range.  So I suppose it does look like we're putting a lot of time and effort into the SCW, but there's a bit more to it.

In a similar vein though, last year Derek H got busy with some Vietnam conversions which provided some useful additions to that range as well, and we've also got some Fantasy conversions coming next month.  We'll never turn down work from people who are happy to do it, as it all adds to the catalogue.

I'll knock up a thread somewhere to show what each of our designers are working on, could be useful for people to see what's going on.   
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 02 April 2011, 07:32:08 AM
I'll knock up a thread somewhere to show what each of our designers are working on, could be useful for people to see what's going on.   

Coolio  8)

Steve J

Great idea. The trouble is it may be too tempting to see what is in progress!

Jim Ando

That would be great to have a sort of work in progress report.

Jim.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

YORSTONS

Ohoooooo, how about somr Rifs to expand the range into other areas (colonial).