Early war Listening station and/or BEF/Home Guard Lewis AA team

Started by GrumpyOldMan, 31 March 2011, 04:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyOldMan

Hi

Following on from the posting at http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2555.msg21760#msg21760 , I think we could do with a similar listening station or at the very least, a BEF/Home Guard AA team with Lewis or Bren Gun (Lewis preferably). At the very least a comfy chair could always come in handy  ;D.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DanJ

I think I've just posted the same request somewhere else  :-[

Definately want the AA Lewis and a Bren version would also be very nice, both single and twin gun versions would be nice as well.

Sandinista

Leon

AA teams added, not sure on the listening stations though!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

If you know a smoker who buys gas the adapters which come with the fuel bottle will make good horns.  :)

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021