Viet Nam AFV's

Started by mortarion74, 31 March 2011, 01:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortarion74

I have enjoyed looking through the Nam list and most ground forces on foot are available but more AFV's would be a big boost and if you had some M48's and Huey's with rockets and as transports, it would be an even better range.   Also the PT-76 and T-54 (although not as important for the range)

There are alot of nam games based on simple infantry actions and for early war late WWII stuff works, just wondered if there is any chance of some more AFV's for this range.
Always burn your bridges behind you, you never know who is going to try to follow.

NTM

Add my vote to this one (nothing to do with the latest issue of WI of course  ;))

Hertsblue

The Australian Centurions would also be handy - although I note from another thread that you're short of a vehicle designer.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Paint it Pink

Sheridan would be nice, Amtrack, Cobra... Riverine monitors and ASPBs too, SK5 would be nice as well.

I can dream, and now FOW are promoting Vietnam I imagine more interest will mean a greater likelihood of seeing some 10mm Pendraken action.
Unlike some people, I feel under no obligation to pretend that only one war-gaming scale is true, and that any others 6mm/10mm/15mm/25mm are mistaken; or that I know better than people themselves what is right for them to use. The point is precisely for all war-gamers to decide for themselves.

http://panther6actual.blogspot.com/
http://ashleyrpollard.blogspot.co.uk/

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DFlynSqrl

:d  I'm using the dark art of threadomancy to add my vote to this one!

I'm really looking at shrinking my 28mm 'Nam to 10mm.  Would love to do an Armored Cav unit and a couple of tanks to go with the M113's and ACAV's would be awesome!

Leon

Quote from: DFlynSqrl on 30 June 2011, 10:17:09 PM
:d  I'm using the dark art of threadomancy to add my vote to this one!

I'm really looking at shrinking my 28mm 'Nam to 10mm.  Would love to do an Armored Cav unit and a couple of tanks to go with the M113's and ACAV's would be awesome!

Not sure on the tank front, but we're sending some M113's down to the designer for some conversions.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Leon on 30 June 2011, 10:31:07 PM
Not sure on the tank front, but we're sending some M113's down to the designer for some conversions.

Are Ahy - it's only 4 - Centurion, M48, M41 and Sheridan.........

PLEASE - or I'll get more insistant than people aking about stupid hea gear.......

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

alanl

Any chance of Amtracks for the Marines?

Alan

Leon