Broken the painters block.

Started by count_zero99uk, 04 August 2011, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

count_zero99uk

04 August 2011, 05:15:24 PM Last Edit: 05 August 2011, 01:57:25 AM by Leon
Last things i did were back in june started painting up the final bases for my Germans for BCK and then for whatever reason i just couldnt pick up the brush :(.  Got very self derpriciating with my painting thought it wasnt good enough etc..

Anyway i won a voucher  :Dyay :D for another miniatures company :o (sorry) and for whatever reason, i think the Old Ones were behind it, ive flown through the project.

Its almost finished so i thought id just put a quick post up of where im at.  I know there not 10mm and there not yours, but i hope its ok to post them.

Heres where there at at the moment

If you want to see how i got to here its all on my blog still, which is surprisingly still going :) http://brushwars.wordpress.com/

Take care all, and hopefully i should have some new 10mm stuff to post before the end of the month.

Brian
http://brushwars.wordpress.com/

EDIT: Pic resized.

nikharwood

05 August 2011, 12:57:29 AM #1 Last Edit: 05 August 2011, 09:39:43 AM by nikharwood
Quote from: count_zero99uk on 04 August 2011, 05:15:24 PM
Its almost finished so i thought id just put a quick post up of where im at.  I know there not 10mm and there not yours, but i hope its ok to post them.

No worries - it's only one pic here & you're not promoting another manufacturer so I think that's cool [Leon?]

Good to see you painting again Brian - and next time reach for the ones that are about 1/3 the size of these bad boys  :d

Leon

No worries, good to see you back at the painting table!  8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Nice one, Brian. Remember, the longest journey starts with one short step.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

count_zero99uk