'First Look' at the new League of Augsburg range!

Started by clibinarium, 23 March 2011, 01:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clibinarium

Pics of Command marching, Matchlockmen marching and Pikemen standing.

Leon

Quote from: clibinarium on 23 March 2011, 01:01:24 AM
Pics of Command marching, Matchlockmen marching and Pikemen standing.

Ooh, I'm predicting some happy customers!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Those are MAGNIFICENT.  The command group just shouts late 17th century. There is a life to them that you do not usually get in small figures. Congratulations!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Stunning Clib, stunning  :o

Wkeyser

That is some of your nicest work in 10mm, and it is as better than most 15mm  figures on the market. Great job and I will be ordering those as soon as they are up on the webpage.

PS I really hope that your plan is to do the French Rev war as we talked about. I have lots of pdfs with illustrations of uniforms poses etc if you are intrested just contact me at wkeyser at aol dot com

Thanks for your great work.
William

maciek

Gorgeous !
Post more pictures, please.
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

SV52

:) Sold; Bothwell Brig and Killiecrankie here I come! m/
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Wkeyser

Leon
I would put the photos on TMP as a news item, even if they are not produced yet, but rather just as the first greens in a new range!
They are quite amazing given that they are 10mm.

William

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Those are jaw droppingly magnificant!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Frantic

Excellent figures, just found my next period!!

Ok, what books can I get to research this period?

Jim Ando

Hi

Osprey battle of the boyne is ok and the osprey about the british army 1660 - 1700 isn`t too bad. They aren`t the best books in the world but they`ll do for a start. They`re good as a taster though.

Jim

Patrick R

I often do periods in two scales 28mm and 10mm, seems I will be adding this to the list ...

Leon

Quote from: Wkeyser on 23 March 2011, 09:17:50 AM
I would put the photos on TMP as a news item, even if they are not produced yet, but rather just as the first greens in a new range!
They are quite amazing given that they are 10mm.

I'll be doing this when I get in tonight hopefully, I've got a load of photo's to take of other masters as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

clibinarium

Quote from: Frantic on 23 March 2011, 01:39:18 PM

Ok, what books can I get to research this period?

For uniforms Charles Grant's "From Pike to Shot" is quite good if you can find it. The new edition of "Beneath the Lilly Banners" will have a section on uniforms with painted figures as examples, plus will be full of eye candy anyway. Also on the way is the FoG army list "Duty and Glory; Europe 1660-1698" which might be worth a look too.

KennethHall

Superb! It's not a period I plan to adopt, but I applaud the work.