Thought time team had been dropped !!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Cavillarius

Count me in for a box of boxers!
;D

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

The international figures for the Boxer rebellion would open a fascinating proxy can of worms. Similarly the Chinese could presumably take on the Japanese in the war a few years previously, not to mention possible use in the 1860s war.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Shedman

Quote from: Leman on 04 January 2019, 09:03:34 AM
The international figures for the Boxer rebellion would open a fascinating proxy can of worms

Whatever makes you say that  :o ;)

US Marines
British Royal Marines
German Sea Battalion
Russian Infantry (with fixed bayonets otherwise they are incorrect)
Russian Cossacks
Russian Artillery Crews
Japanese Infantry
Japanese cavalry
Japanese Artillery Crews
French Sailors
French marines
Italian Bersaglieri
Italian Sailors
Austrian Sailors
European Civilians
Naval Artillery Crews

Cavillarius

04 January 2019, 12:32:53 PM #35 Last Edit: 04 January 2019, 01:20:22 PM by Cavillarius
 ;D

Leman

Quote from: Shedman on 04 January 2019, 10:18:08 AM
Whatever makes you say that  :o ;)

US Marines
British Royal Marines
German Sea Battalion
Russian Infantry (with fixed bayonets otherwise they are incorrect)
Russian Cossacks
Russian Artillery Crews
Japanese Infantry
Japanese cavalry
Japanese Artillery Crews
French Sailors
French marines
Italian Bersaglieri
Italian Sailors
Austrian Sailors
European Civilians
Naval Artillery Crews

:D

kabrank

Japanese would also be viable for adding to the Russo Japanese range or as figures that could be modified for that range

Mesius

Add my vote for Taiping Chinese range please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trebian

Taipings and Chinese Imperials/Boxers would go well with the Indian Mutiny British and Crimean French to cover the mid 19th century as well.

Nouseforausername

I'd be interested in some boxer figures too! (Mostly for my own non-boxer rebellion purposes)

For all the people leaking Chinese warlords, there is now a separate 'proxy' list of what pendraken miniatures can be used to make armies already. I lifted a list from a different website and added some figures here, any input/suggestions are welcome. Too! Have a look: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,20190.0.html

Leman

I must admit that it does feel like something should be added to the Russo-Japanese range. A large number of my Japanese should be fighting for Saxony in Bohemia forty years earlier.

alanl

Any progress after this flurry of activity?

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

streetgang

Quote from: Leman on 04 January 2019, 09:03:34 AMThe international figures for the Boxer rebellion would open a fascinating proxy can of worms. Similarly the Chinese could presumably take on the Japanese in the war a few years previously, not to mention possible use in the 1860s war.

I always wanted to game the Sino-Japanese War! I'd love to see a Boxer range.
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!