10mm Refugees

Started by tuskegee01, 16 March 2011, 04:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuskegee01

I need refugees (10mm), preferably eastern European or German citizens (late 1944 to April 1945), with carts, wagons and other items for a game I am working on for the Russian Front 1943 (post Kursk) to 1945 Berlin.  Are there any companies that made these items or will Pendraken, in the future, cast these figures?

GrumpyOldMan

Hi

I don't know if it's permissible to mention other producers here but if you're looking for a quick fix you could look at N Gauge railway stuff like Preiser http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/N-Scale-Figures-Preiser/N_FIG_590_2.html and Scalelink http://www.scalelink.co.uk/acatalog/index.html have figures and accessories that could be shoehorned to what you want.

Otherwise I'd like to second a request for generic refugees - ie flat cap, civilian suit, etc that could be plugged into SCW, WW2, VBCW, etc.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

capthugeca

Good idea. I'm up for them.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Orcs

Can I add French,Belgian civilians too. Played an all day gne this weekend Germans v Belgians, and we had civilians getting in the way, caused havoc with my manouvers.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Maenoferren

Add my name to the list too please Leon :D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'm sure they can be sold on to railway entheusiasts as 'People in a hurry to catch a train' too!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

But the train people won't buy em cause they dont cost enough.....
Add my vote.
IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

lentulus

I'd probably buy some - peasants for the partisans to protect.

For some values of the verb "to protect" anyway.

peterdong

Add my vote too, please.
I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Derek H

11 February 2012, 11:27:00 AM #9 Last Edit: 11 February 2012, 12:19:45 PM by Derek H
I'd definitely be up for some generic refugees usable for WWII.

republic of tolworth

+1 here too. Never can have too many civis in the way.
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Daryl

Would deffo like Refugees as well...  prefer Eastern Euro types but any would do.

Squirrel

Add my vote to these too please. Could find uses in all manner of games.

Cheers,

Kev

Natxo

Very good idea, but I´d prefer more generic miniatures, not just eastern refugees.
Add my vote please

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!