Started by Leon, 14 March 2011, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Maenoferren

Could I have 1x70mm
2x50mm
1x40mm
1x30mm
Please. Oh and I will be after some samurai apes too :)
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 27 May 2011, 10:25:25 AM
Could I have 1x70mm
2x50mm
1x40mm
1x30mm
Please. Oh and I will be after some samurai apes too :)

Righty then, they've actually sent me the wrong ones, so the 50's are currently unavailable.  I do have a slightly different variation of 70's though, with a wider canopy?  I'll have all the trees with me anyway, so you can pick and choose which ones you fancy.

On the Samurai Apes, pop an email through to the Pendraken address ( d.pengilley@btinternet.com ) with what you'd like, and I'l bring them up.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Just a reminder, we'll need any pre-orders sending in by this weekend please!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Mexican Dave

Leon

My request for the show.

1 BR104
1 GR10
1 GR44
1 GR169
2 GR172
1 GR207
3 JP26
1 JP27
1 NPF18 (I know the wild card) ;D

Mexican dave
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Maenoferren

Maenoferren

And so my journey to Glasgow begins. 12 hours on a ferry to begin with :)

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 02 June 2011, 05:38:07 PM
And so my journey to Glasgow begins. 12 hours on a ferry to begin with :)

We're leaving Pendraken HQ at about 4am on Saturday morning, aiming to hit Glasgow about 7:30-ish hopefully.  I'll pop you a text through when we're near the venue.

Maenoferren

No worries Leon, will have the phone on. Am staying at George square Premier inn so not far away. Survived ferry, now on a train :)

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 03 June 2011, 09:31:54 AM
No worries Leon, will have the phone on. Am staying at George square Premier inn so not far away. Survived ferry, now on a train :)

8)

Leon

Just about managed to get home, grab a shower and some munch, and then back to Pendraken HQ to set off! 

See you in Glasgow!

8)

Maenoferren

Well the ferry journey begins in about 40 minutes,

Maenoferren

Was nice to meet Dave and Leonan as well as get more pendraken goodies :) I will give a bit of a write up when I get back home