People's Choice Award - Please Vote!!!

Started by Leon, 07 March 2011, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The Judges have had their say, and the winner's and runner's up have been announced!  Now it's up to everyone else to decide who the People's Choice is!  Scroll through the entries below, place your vote above, and one lucky member will receive £20 worth of bases, paints, etc., from 'Minibits'!

The winner will also get a nice badge on their profile!

Voting will run for the next week, and we'll crown the winner on Monday 14th March!

Your choices are:

Bergen's Late Roman Cavalry

BlackEd's Mounted Samurai

Chortle's SYW Cuirassiers

arsenus's Mounted Ape's

Nosher's Medieval Knights

Chortle's SYW Hussars

Kassad's Ratmen Command

grunt101st's Hood's Texan Command

dpkworldwide's FPW French ligne

Chortle's SYW Infantry

jfariatech's Marquess of Granby

Kassad's Search for Newt

Cpt Spaulding's AWI Militia

spas's Dwarf Cannon

backsdrummer's WW1 German artillery

rexhurley's truck

fred12df's M3 Grant

AndyT's Jagdpanther

rexhurley's Panther

corvettek225's Char Schneider

agtfos's Jones' van

SteveJ's WW1 tank

_si_'s Chariot

Blaker's A7V
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

There's only a couple of votes separating the top two, make sure you've placed your vote!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Just a reminder to everyone that this vote closes today!

There have been a good few votes - but from 600 members there should be more! The voting is pretty close so your vote counts!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Arsenus

Can I do multiples votes to have 600 votes? ^^
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

Leon

As Fred says, only a couple more hours folks!  I'll be locking the poll when I get in from work tonight!

8)

Arsenus

Kassad's Ratmen Command is very cool! Seems to me it's 28mm...^^

Leon

That's it then folks!

And the winner of the 'People's Choice Award' is......

grunt101st's Hood's Texan Command

Excellent work, well done!

Nosher

a VERY worthy winner :)

Really dissapointed that only 70 people bothered to vote :( 
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Arsenus

Maenoferren

Well done Mr Grunt and to everyone else who got into the pick. I voted... I think :)
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Maenoferren

Yep well done to Grunt and to everyone who got into the people's choice. Pity more people didn't vote, but hey ho, that's democracy for you.
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

capthugeca

Yes, well done. sir.

I blame the low turn-out on the coalition government.
I hope that Mr Grunt is going to stick to his pledge to oppose student tuition fees!  :D
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Kassad

Quote from: arsenus on 14 March 2011, 10:32:39 PM
Kassad's Ratmen Command is very cool! Seems to me it's 28mm...^^
Thank you  :) !
My compliments to Mr Grunt. His work is very very nice but my vote was for Cpt Spaulding. His militia man is stunning for me.
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Arsenus

Everyone did a fabulous work! Congratulations everyone!

Next comp for the summer? ^^

Blaker

Congratz Mr Grunt!! 

And congratz to all the others in the People's Choice.

Leon, what a great event Pendraken ran with the Painting Comp and then the People's Choice. Two very cool events. Looking forward to 2012 (with Mayans) and the same events!

It was a hard decision to pick from this group, I think we were all winners!

Now back to painting   :D