Game of Thrones

Started by Leon, 07 March 2011, 01:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Syr Hobbs

Good stuff, had to share with the wife.  She liked it as well.

Duane

Leon

Is anyone still watching GoT?  And have they watched the latest episode?!  What the hell?!     :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

HPFlashman

Gonna watch the rerun tonight, read the books so no suprises... ;-)
Best regards,

Harry

Leon

Quote from: HPFlashman on 04 June 2013, 11:31:29 AM
Gonna watch the rerun tonight, read the books so no suprises... ;-)

:-$  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

HPFlashman

Best regards,

Harry

Luddite

Still watching.

Absolutely brilliant.

And i haven't read the books so its all a surprise!

Last (S3 Ep9 'the red wedding')

Me and the wife were screaming at the screen...NO!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

Utterly brilliant.

;D ;D ;D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

barbarian

I didn't care at all about these characters.
I had absolute zero emotional link with them.

To say it properly :
"I don't give a sh*t !"
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

There's another wedding next week, so I've no idea what's going to happen now.  All bets are off!  :o

GordonY

Read the books Leon, otherwise it'll be 2016 before the series catches up.

Mind you the books stop abruptly too, cant wait fr the guy to write the next one.

clibinarium

I'm currently listening to audio of the books while I work, and haven't seen any of the series. Can anyone tell me (without spoilers) where the series is in terms of the books? I'm about half way through Storm of Swords

Techno

I still haven't managed to go back to the DVDs of the first series ('Wot I woz given as a prezzie)....
I just got put off by all the gratuitous bonking...Still only watched the first two episodes of series One.
Does that ever stop, or at least cut down ?
Cheers - Phil.

HPFlashman

Quote from: clibinarium on 05 June 2013, 11:39:46 AM
I'm currently listening to audio of the books while I work, and haven't seen any of the series. Can anyone tell me (without spoilers) where the series is in terms of the books? I'm about half way through Storm of Swords

If I recall correctly, they are dabbing with books two and three.

The Stark storylines are from book two and the Khaleesi and Snow storylines are spinning around book three. This is going on memory alone and when I think about it, it may be book three and four with the same breakdown of storylines.

First time I read them, I read book 1 and 3 (Birthday prezzie, received in a FOB, no easy way to get nr 2 before finishing off those I got), then 2, 3 and 4.
Best regards,

Harry

clibinarium

By coincidence I have just listened to part that Leon refers to, and I had much the same reaction.

mart678

Had Books 1 and 2 then my son for christmas got the next 2 books 5 and 6 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH