Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert

Fascinating - must admit I had no idea how the figures were created.  Thank you very much for posting the sequence - we learn something every day on this forum!
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

barbarian

Not satisfy with this one...Too nice to be a chaotic warrior ?

As for my sculpting, I'm trying to make a living of it.

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

i_am_win

I must say, love the sculpting, very old school chaos of the GW kind!  8)
Are these going to be made and available?
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I like a lot! Lovely animation to these!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

barbarian

sebigboss79

Any idea when they will be released??  :-\

Leon

14 August 2012, 07:38:18 PM #186 Last Edit: 14 August 2012, 07:39:50 PM by Leon
These are excellent Fantasy Teutonic Knights... the weapons are a little on the large side though.

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 14 August 2012, 07:32:15 PM
Any idea when they will be released??  :-\

We need to work out if they're for us first!  Barbarian has done some bits and bobs for us previously, so we'll have a chat and see if we can work something out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

dicehead

I hope they do go into production, they're great. I'd be happy to pre-order or pledge a minimum order on them if that helps. Maybe other people would be interested in doing the same?

barbarian

Leon, you're a genius at naming things.  :P

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

These are great 'dark templars'. Makes me want to dig out the old Slaves to Darkness for some 10mm warband action.

A couple on suitably deamonic steeds would also be good.

and keep the weapons big!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Kiwidave

Quote from: barbarian on 14 August 2012, 07:19:57 PM

Great figure, but my first impression of his weapon was that he is trying to open an umbrella.... :-\

Vulpine

You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

i_am_win

Quote from: barbarian on 13 August 2012, 12:53:12 PM
Not satisfy with this one...Too nice to be a chaotic warrior ?

Why not give him a pair of horns or an extra head? or even some other mutation. I reckon that will sort him out!
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/