Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandinista

nikharwood

Me too - very nicely done  8)

Luddite

Very nicely done Barbarian.

I especially like the axe dude, with his 'advancing like he means business' pose.   :D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Vulpine

Hi all, I've just been into Pendraken's secret lab... (Just off the A66!) and my mate Ant piked up his tiny scale war hammer Dark elf army and I got my chaos mortal force.

I'm using European Late Medieval Knights on foot as my main warriors (with some random models for my command) and they look like the WHF 5th ed chaos warriors without the S***e looking hump they used to have. Although I do need to add the coffin lid shaped shields myself. I believe I'll use plasticised for this.

One unit will be chosen Nurlge so im going to green stuff bloated belly's and such on them.

My mounted knights are also European Late Medieval, who will also need shields.

I have, wooded chariots (leon, what are they from?) both will get warriors put on them and one will be pulled by giant rats an the other by some discussing looking slug things (I'm doing Nurlge)
Note to leon: They arrived in the post, thanks mate!

My Maraurders are just from the Barbarian range. I must say, the bezerkers... They have there c**ks out! I'm not shy but how can an enemy fight them? I couldn't fight a nude bloke... So it could be an advantage ;)

My furries are some sort of winged creature with a squid face, a very Nurlge looking furrie indeed.

Finally, my Sorcerer will be mounted on a Tenticled Bahemoth as a demonic mount.

I should get them glued this Sunday and I'll post some WIP pics.
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Leon

Quote from: Vulpine on 09 August 2012, 09:24:10 PM
I have, wooded chariots (leon, what are they from?) both will get warriors put on them and one will be pulled by giant rats an the other by some discussing looking slug things (I'm doing Nurlge)
Note to leon: They arrived in the post, thanks mate!

Good to hear they arrived, the chariots are from the Goblin range, code FG5.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Vulpine

Cool. Thanks!

You don't do some tiny little shield do you?

(I know this is a for a request for a different thread, but if you made a unit of Romans in Tortoise formation I would now be doing a 3rd system using your models!)
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

barbarian

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Vulpine on 09 August 2012, 09:43:58 PM
Cool. Thanks!

You don't do some tiny little shield do you?

(I know this is a for a request for a different thread, but if you made a unit of Romans in Tortoise formation I would now be doing a 3rd system using your models!)

I've got some bits and bobs hidden in various master moulds, I need to get them all cast up and stick them in a production mould.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

Some more absolute beauties there Barbarian!   =D>
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Vulpine

Quote from: Luddite on 10 August 2012, 08:49:42 PM
Some more absolute beauties there Barbarian!   =D>

Agreed, they are making me worry what mine will turn out like.
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Techno

I'm still astounded by the way B makes his 'frame'.
Extremely effective though ! :-bd
Cheers - Phil.

barbarian

11 August 2012, 05:16:05 PM #176 Last Edit: 11 August 2012, 05:23:24 PM by barbarian

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Vulpine

I'm ok at green stuff at 25mm, and I mean OK... But 10mm, and you sir are amazing. do you do this as just a hobby?
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

fred.

Blimey!

I might be accepting that proposal!! ( don't tell my wife  ;) )
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Annatar

Thanks for posting the pictures !!!

Makes me looking for some wire and greenstuff....  :)
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!