Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Yup !
I've taken his crab claw off and given him a 'normal arm'.
At the mo' he's just sitting on the desk getting covered in dust and cat fur. ;D ;D
Falkland's bods have taken priority for now.
Cheers - Phil

Vulpine

So if I wanted to place an order, would it be possible (good move taking the claw off! I imagine a unit with crab claws looking odd)
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Techno

He doesn't exist as a metal yet V.
But if Leon wants to press him....I'll send him up next week with all the other figures that are due to go.
Save him getting covered in yet more dust. ;D
Don't worry Leon...Same deal as Kiera and 'Jim'  ;).....After all, I was just doing it as an experiment.

Cheers - Phil.

Vulpine

You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Techno

I'll try and pop one up a little later. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Techno

29 July 2012, 04:04:37 PM #125 Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 04:55:11 PM by Leon

Here you go !
Only taken me five attempts to get this pic to stop taking up half a page !  >:( ;)
Cheers - Phil.

GordonY

better iffen you'd left it at half a page, that piccy is tiny.  :P

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 29 July 2012, 04:04:37 PM
Only taken me five attempts to get this pic to stop taking up half a page !  >:( ;)

If the pic is too big for the page, I can always make it smaller for you, that's no bother at all.  I can't make a little pic bigger though unfortunately, as it just pixelates.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

I'll see if I can rescue one of the 'pre edited' pics, and bung it up to you direct Leon.  :-[

Sorry Gordon...I HATE seeing the tiny chaps blown up way too big ! ;)

Cheers - Phil.

Vulpine

Just get it on man! Stop teasing  =)
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

dicehead

Fantastic looking sculpt, I think I'm going to use that guy as a wight though, he totally looks the part.

Techno

I've just sent that awfully nice Mr Leon a larger file than the one that was my own pathetic attempt. :-[
I've said it umpteen times before....Sometimes I can get photobucket to do what I want....Other times I almost lose the will to live ! ;)
Cheers - Mr Hopeless !

republic of tolworth

Have you tried sobbing and randomly hitting the keyboard with your forehead?

Or is that just me  :-[
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Techno

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 29 July 2012, 07:50:56 PM
Have you tried sobbing and randomly hitting the keyboard with your forehead?

Yes !!.....I also use very harsh language...That doesn't seem to work either !
And no...It's not just you !  :'( :'(
Cheers - Phil.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!