Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerath

I like the fig! But I have to suscribe that human faces or helmet-covered faces for chaos are better.

By the way, specially the legs you've modelled are just AWESOME

Techno

Face first I reckon...Much easier to convert that to a helm of some sort  ;)
Cheers - Phil.

jchaos79

Yeah techno this bad dude seems great

Techno

wonderer18

The man looks impressive !. I cann't wait to see his buddies as well . I would certainly buy some . Add my vote please .

Stuart

Techno

I've got a friend for Colin 'on the go'....But he's only a 'stick man' dolly at the mo'...so there's no point in posting a piccy just yet. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Quote from: Techno on 13 March 2012, 09:50:30 AM
I've got a friend for Colin 'on the go'....But he's only a 'stick man' dolly at the mo'...so there's no point in posting a piccy just yet. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Tease... ;) :P

Legate

"I love my GW Chaos Warrior & Beastman army...I love it so much I'd like to replicate it in 10mm "

Unfortunately, I believe they are under the Chaos part of the Warmaster catalog on GW site.  Which means you'll be paying through the nose for them.

Nicely done Chaos Warriors!

Techno

Quote from: nikharwood on 14 March 2012, 10:53:10 PM
Tease... ;) :P

No Nik....Honestly...He's just a stick man at present.....Surrounded by lots of Falkland's bods !..I will post when there's something to see !
Cheers - Phil

nikharwood

Quote from: Legate on 15 March 2012, 04:11:32 AM
"I love my GW Chaos Warrior & Beastman army...I love it so much I'd like to replicate it in 10mm "

Unfortunately, I believe they are under the Chaos part of the Warmaster catalog on GW site.  Which means you'll be paying through the nose for them.
Ah you misunderstand me - I mean that I want Pendraken chaos loveliness, not that over-priced, over-spiked GW stuff

nikharwood

Quote from: Techno on 15 March 2012, 07:55:06 AM
No Nik....Honestly...He's just a stick man at present.....Surrounded by lots of Falkland's bods !..I will post when there's something to see !
Cheers - Phil

Ah well - at least he's in good company  8)

wonderer18

you could call them undead lords , or something similar ?.

Stuart

Annatar

or:

=>totally insane nightmare-fighters of the barren wastes   :d
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

nikharwood

I'm quite fond of how I described them earlier in this thread  :d

Quote from: nikharwood on 01 March 2012, 07:48:56 PM
...just pure evil human Chaotic bastardry  :d :D :d

Vulpine

Did anything come of that model?
You're just a pathetic