Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerath

Quote from: Techno on 30 January 2012, 08:43:51 PM
I'm still playing with a test piece.....But you can't see him yet as his sword really DOES look like a banana at the mo'...and he's only about two thirds done... ;)
Cheers - Phil

Wooh good! I'm going to subscribe to this thread :)

What shall we expect? Armoured with big weapons? :D spikes, skulls, anything that would cause insane fear? Heheh

Techno

I'll try and neaten up his sword....Then I can at least post a Wip..... ;)
But I've really got to press on with other pieces at the moment....Sorry....See what I can do though.
Cheers - Phil

kerath

Quote from: Techno on 31 January 2012, 08:26:20 AM
I'll try and neaten up his sword....Then I can at least post a Wip..... ;)
But I've really got to press on with other pieces at the moment....Sorry....See what I can do though.
Cheers - Phil

I'll be waiting to see that WIP  :) thanks for posting in here

Techno

Hopefully not too long kerath....But it'll only be about two thirds done by the time I get a chance to take a piccy !.....
Cheers - Phil.

Techno

Not a very good pic (as usual...HAH !)

But from L/R....The original 'Colin'.....The new Colin (needing some cleaning up)...and a couple of early Wips of new Falkland's troops for scaling.
Can't see me ever doing any more to Colin Mk 1......Time for the circular file ! ;D ;D ;D.....Hey Ho ! ;)
Cheers - Phil

blacksmith

Big and mean, I like it, especially the armour. I hope you'll make some other with human face?

Squirrel

Annatar

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

Techno

Quote from: blacksmith on 01 March 2012, 05:10:55 PM
Big and mean, I like it, especially the armour. I hope you'll make some other with human face?

With all of the other stuff still to do...I'll probably do some quick conversions on this particular chappie before I try and make a completely 'fresh' figure.
Bit of a cop out I know....But it means more variations at a faster pace....If that makes sense.
Glad you all like it.(So far  ;))...Thanks guys !
Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Like it Phil - I'd like some more with human faces & less daemonic appendages too...just pure evil human Chaotic bastardry  :d :D :d

blacksmith

Quote from: nikharwood on 01 March 2012, 07:48:56 PM
Like it Phil - I'd like some more with human faces & less daemonic appendages too...just pure evil human Chaotic bastardry  :d :D :d
Exactly!

fred.

Cool, looks just ready for a Doctor Who episode!!

Evil knights would be cool, rather than strange Chaotic mutations
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Your wish....... ;)
I'll see what I can come up with.
Cheers - Phil.

Nosher

Quote from: Techno on 01 March 2012, 03:54:23 PM

and a couple of early Wips of new Falkland's troops for scaling.

Back on a favourite topic... ;) Falklands - really looking forward to these later this year.

The figure third from left in the photo - beret overhang is HUGE. Only STAB's would have this much hanging below the ear. Looks a bit odd (sorry)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Hi Nosher.
The Falklands 'bods' in the pic are still very much Wips.....Of the ones on the go at the mo', I know I'm going to have to tweak the berets....they're almost all on the overlarge side....especially the one you've spotted.
Don't worry.....They'll look much better when they're finished..(Nurse...scalpel and glass paper please  ;))..I only put them there to show how much bigger Colin was than the 'normal' human.
Cheers - Phil.