Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerath

damm I can't edit... is any sculptor working on this request? :)

Leon

Nothing yet.  It does have a good number of votes, but it's not something we're looking at adding to the ranges at the moment.  I think Techno mentioned having a go at something, but just as a test piece I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

blacksmith

Can I vote twice?  :D
What I'd love to see is something as much as similar to this one:

GordonY

I'd buy a shedload of those, but on principle refuse to go near the Evil Empires products.

Luddite

Is that the principle where to field a full Necron Flayed Ones unit of 20 models is going to cost you £80?

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

blacksmith

I want them at Pendraken prices and individually based.

Dunnadd

Blacksmith - can you tell me what figures those are in the two back ranks that are unarmoured and have swords and spears? (the unit that seems to be led by beastmen). Unless i'm not making the photo out right, they look like they'd make decent wood elf wardancers.

Or are they the Eureka miniatures ones, which are great designs, but unfortunately far too f*$£%ing wee and small beside other 10/12mm figures (they look like halflings/hobbits or 6mm scale beside them) ?

blacksmith

Quote from: Dunnadd on 03 November 2011, 08:50:53 PM
Blacksmith - can you tell me what figures those are in the two back ranks that are unarmoured and have swords and spears? (the unit that seems to be led by beastmen). Unless i'm not making the photo out right, they look like they'd make decent wood elf wardancers.

Or are they the Eureka miniatures ones, which are great designs, but unfortunately far too f*$£%ing wee and small beside other 10/12mm figures (they look like halflings/hobbits or 6mm scale beside them) ?
They are 10mm satyrs from Eureka. You can see them individually at my blog: http://javieratwar.blogspot.com/2011/07/tiny-sacred-band-ii.html

Dunnadd

03 November 2011, 09:16:13 PM #83 Last Edit: 03 November 2011, 09:45:33 PM by Dunnadd
Thanks Blacksmith. I have a plan! Buy 10mm Eureka satyrs, chop them in half at the waist. Buy 10mm celts/viking berserkers from some company, chop them in half at the waist. Glue and or pin the top halves of the satyrs onto the bottom halves of the Celts/vikings - viola - wardancers.

As 3rd stage could cut off satyrs' heads and replace with some elf or celt heads.

I wonder if Dacian infanty with falx could be converted/painted to make decent wardancers too.

EDIT: on second thoughts all that sounds like too much work - will just use some Pendraken barbarians from the fantasy range and maybe some Dacian falxmen and put on celtic and American Indian style hair-dos with some green putty.

P.S This is NOT me cancelling my vote for the wood elf figures in the other thread

kerath

It's a pity to check like twice a week if there is any change in the chaos range of pendraken... don't forget the fantasy adepts!!

KOVAV

dont worry, for if we continue to post and keep this thread alive, one day, one day that's not too far from today, pendraken shall make chaos warriors, and they shall be awesome, for unlike some companies, pendraken gives a damn about its customers wants. :D
Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

kerath

I still... have some hope to see this for 2012  ;)

Techno

I'm still playing with a test piece.....But you can't see him yet as his sword really DOES look like a banana at the mo'...and he's only about two thirds done... ;)
Cheers - Phil

Dunnadd

QuoteI'm still playing with a test piece.....But you can't see him yet as his sword really DOES look like a banana at the mo'...and he's only about two thirds done... Wink
Cheers - Phil

hurray - thanks for starting it!

nikharwood

Agreed - looking forward to some pics at some point Phil  ;)