Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchaos79

Add my vote too! to barbarian/chaos marauders/nasty tribes

Luddite

Quote from: capthugeca on 04 March 2011, 10:26:31 PM
Sort of yes please too, but not to GW-y.
I'd prefer a more Moorcockian style Chaos Army a la Elric.

This is good.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Annatar

Add my vote !!!

\ ! /
    - o -
    / ! \

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

Raider4

Add me too. I'd love some not-Chaos Warriors, on foot, on horse, in chariots. And some not-Daemons.

Marauders I think can probably be sourced from the historical ranges.

Cheers, Martyn
--

Leon

Decent amount of interest in these it would appear...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Dunnadd

QuoteAnd BEARS

me too - vote for chaos warriors and bears. The goblin-wolf centaurs already in the fantasy range would fit in nicely in a chaos army

Raider4

Quote from: ianrs54 on 13 August 2011, 09:05:51 AM
And BEARS  :D
Having just read The Northern Lights I have a hankering for a bear. An armoured bear.

But I'd likely only want the one ...  :-<

Or maybe two - one in battered, simple armour, the other in intricate, gilded armour.

Yea for the panserbørne. Brilliant idea.

Cheers, Martyn
--

KOVAV

I support this. if a chaos range is produced, my quest to replicate the armies of warhammer fantasy in 10mm will be completely provided for by pendraken (it probably will be anyway, but if, indeed there was a purpose built range, there would be much less dependancy on my novice painting and conversion skills)
Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

sixsideddice

I`d kill for a Chaos collection in this scale.

KOVAV

a follower of Khorne (or for that matter any of the chaos Gods) would kill for much less then such a gift from the heavens.
Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

nikharwood

Quote from: sixsideddice on 13 September 2011, 12:34:49 AM
I`d kill for a Chaos collection in this scale.

Likewise...that was priced sensibly of course & not the daftness of GW  :)

Techno

Ooooooh..... Chaos (sorry..NOT chaos)....
Just my cup of tea....

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Eithe Morecock flavoured Chaos (Pan Tang anyone) or Khaos - Nemesis the Warlock flavour please...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Hmmm...
I fancy a go at one of these ....What sort of scale ?
How tall should these chappies be to the eyes....and the top of the head ?
See if I can fit one in.

Cheers - Phil