Fantasy: Chaos Warriors

Started by nikharwood, 04 March 2011, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 24 March 2013, 11:14:49 AM
Keep us informed as to any suucess B has with getting these into production as the size would not be an issue for me

Quote from: Edmund2011 on 24 March 2013, 05:47:55 PM
Yes please,  ;)

Will do, we're going to help Barbarian out as much as we can, as the quality of the sculpting certainly deserves it.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

Quote from: Leon on 24 March 2013, 07:19:58 PM
Will do, we're going to help Barbarian out as much as we can, as the quality of the sculpting certainly deserves it.

8)

Thumbs up to that!

Quality's superb.   :D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

kerath

After size comparison I can only say.... LOL I'm still excited with this project  :d  I love them!

kerath

Quote from: barbarian on 07 March 2013, 12:37:52 AM
I'm sorry if I've failed you.

I'm going to send an e-punch to your face for such a comment.

With texturized bases and painted they will look just great. And the size, taking into account the comparison, in my opinion won't matter that much ingame, because armies will be homogeneous. And I like the detail and style.

Would the company seriously take into account to close this request at this point? I think barbarian won't resculpt everything the same/slightly different to fullfill this (if he does.. well, ofc is also good, will reach more market) but I consider the quality of them superb, really worth it.

barbarian

I'm considering using a platform of crowdfunding such as Indiegogo to produce these.

I'm planning how to set rewards and prizing to be "realistic" for the backers and for me : this is not easy but basically, I'd prefer to stay on the kind of prizing Pendraken does.

I have already other sculpts to throw in in case the funding would succeed.

I'm in the writing process of a video too, as it seems to help a lot on these projects.

I'll get back to you as soon I have fresh news.

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

jchaos79

Hey barbarian, if you do it count on me to buy some figures!

kerath

06 May 2013, 12:30:35 AM #336 Last Edit: 06 May 2013, 12:43:28 AM by kerath
I don't understand this method, barbarian. So going to Indiegogo will mean that your models won't be able to be bought from Pendraken? Well, I will still buy mine xD And I also would love to see your work in Pendraken shopping basket.

quasar42

Hi,

In case it is of interest, I saw on TMP that the evil men are now on Indiegogo: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evil-men-fantasy-10mm-miniatures I hope it is ok to post the link here. Would be nice if the chariots could be unlocked

Dunnadd

I will be donating to this though i can't afford to donate a huge amount.

barbarian

Guess who will be doing the casting ?  :D
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Chipped in, too good to miss!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

I'm in on these too. They look great, and the latest additions look really good.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Edmund2011

I hope it is someone skilled with casting and veeery related to this forum...  8)

Quote from: barbarian on 20 February 2014, 09:53:33 AM
Guess who will be doing the casting ?  :D

Ithoriel

Just picked up an email to say an extra 48 hours has been added to the KS, if anyone is still considering joining in.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dunnadd

As well as Laran miniatures' Evil Men, there are also Trolls Under The Bridge who do some very nice 10mm chaos figures, though not nearly as wide a range