How to Paint 10mm Buildings

Started by rexhurley, 02 March 2011, 05:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexhurley

Hi guys if Nik and/or Leon ask nicely  :D :D I'm sure Pete at Baccus would allow a link to his site to an article I did for him on how to paint 6mm Buildings same techniques equally applicable in 10mm.

Hopefully this may be of help to you guys, cheers Rex  :)

Leon

I can email Pete, that'd be fine.  Have you still got the article and pics?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

rexhurley

02 March 2011, 07:15:17 AM #2 Last Edit: 02 March 2011, 07:46:40 AM by rexhurley
Lurking around somewhere on my wife's PC I think  :-\

Update: yes still have it I can get her to email it to you when you have agreement with Pete.

Cheers

Leon

No bother, I'll pop him an email through to see if we can put it up here as well.  I'd prefer the actual article as opposed to a link though, so I'll see if he's OK with that.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!