Need help making 10mm ACW terrain

Started by Jase, 21 March 2010, 08:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase

Hello all,

For my ACW project I need some 10mm terrain. Besides the regular hills, rivers and roads I'm going to build some snake fences. However, those are the easy parts. Can someone tell me (or even better show me pictures) how to make 10mm terrain for the American Civil War? I'm not quite sure what kind of buildings are appropriate for the period, though.

Thanks!

Jase
Exitus Acta Probat

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

Just in case you need some, we've got some ACW buildings in the Scenics section:

PS35     Mixed ACW buildings (5)     Â£7.50
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jase

@Leon: I didn't know that! Do you have some pictures of those?
Exitus Acta Probat

Leon

I'll dig some out and photo them for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

22 March 2010, 09:28:12 PM #5 Last Edit: 22 March 2010, 09:29:51 PM by Leon
Here's the pics:

These are out of a spares box, and there's a bit of bubbling on some of them, which wouldn't normally be there!

Jase

They look cute!!

Will you be bringing them to Salute? I need to sets :)
Exitus Acta Probat

Leon

Quote from: Jase on 23 March 2010, 07:20:08 AM
They look cute!!

Will you be bringing them to Salute? I need to sets :)

Yeah, we'll have them at Salute, I'll cast up a couple of extra sets for you.